Certified Surgical Technician CVOR
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Description This position is eligible for a $20,000 sign on
bonus with experience!
IntroductionDo you want to join an organization that invests in you
as a(an) Certified Surgical Technician? At HCA Florida Largo
Hospital, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300
million in programs to support our incredible team members over the
course of three years.BenefitsHCA Florida Largo Hospital, offers a
total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and
retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location. Ask about out new rates!
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our
patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference.
We are looking for a dedicated Certified Surgical Technician like
you to be a part of our team.Job Summary and
QualificationsCertified Surgical Technician (OR Tech)Experienced
Techs eligible for a sign on bonus.
We are seeking a Surgical Technician. As a Surgical or Operating
Room Tech, you greet our patients, comfort them and transport them
to the surgical suite. Once in the operating room, you will perform
technical duties to assist in preparing and caring for our surgical
patients. You will join an amazing team of caring, close knit
surgical professionals! Typical duties may include:
- You will assemble supplies and equipment needed for surgical
- You will prepare sterile instrument table for your
- You will assist in positioning patients and preparing patient's
skin for surgery.
- You will maintain sterile techniques and actively monitor
situations that could lead to breaches in sterile technique.
- During procedures, you will assist the surgical team. This may
include passing instruments, sponges and sutures.
- During procedures you will also assist in the monitoring the
- After the procedure, you will gather equipment for cleaning and
- Graduate of a formal surgical technologist program
- Certification as a Surgical Technologist required. (CAAHEP,
- BLS Required (American Heart or American Red Cross)
- Hospital based Surgical Tech experience preferred.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing,
bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients
and/or equipment up to 50 pounds This role requires you to be fully
vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law
or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is
approved).HCA Florida Largo Hospital is a 425 bed teaching
hospital. We are located in Largo, FL and offer a coastal
lifestyle. We have served the community since 1978. Our hospital
offers a broad range of medical services. We have expanded our
services in medicine and technology for our growing community
needs. We have received the gold seal from the Joint Commission.
Our heart and stroke care has received quality accolades from the
American Heart Association. We are a leader in providing equality
in healthcare. We are more than a provider of medical excellence
and take our mission statement seriously. We hope you'll consider
our careers at HCA Florida Largo Hospital. HCA Healthcare has been
recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by the
Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA
Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery
of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated
expenses. "Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist,
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder We are a family 270,000 dedicated
professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing
applications for our Certified Surgical Technician opening.
Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your
resume today to join our community of caring!We are an equal
opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Largo , Certified Surgical Technician CVOR, Healthcare , Largo, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!