Medical Staff Services Coordinator
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Description IntroductionDo you want to join an organization that
invests in you as a(an) Medical Staff Services Coordinator PRN? At
HCA Florida Largo Hospital, you come first. HCA Healthcare has
committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible
team members over the course of three years.BenefitsHCA Florida
Largo Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the
health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The
available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our
patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference.
We are looking for a dedicated Medical Staff Services Coordinator
PRN like you to be a part of our team.Job Summary and
QualificationsWe are currently recruiting for a Medical Staff
Coordinator to join our team! As our Medical Staff Coordinator, you
will coordinate the administrative functions related to the
credentialing and privileging process for physicians and allied
health professionals. We are seeking a phenomenal addition like you
who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to
apply now! What you will do in this role:
- You will be responsible for providing day-to-day administrative
support of the department.
- You will provide manage all physician credentialing and
- You will collect and compile data to meet regulatory
requirements for credentialing function.
- You will prepare all collected & verified data for presentation
to appropriate hospital committees for approvals.
- You will ensure departmental files; policy and procedure
manuals are up to date.
What Qualifications you will need:
- BA/BS degree in healthcare related field
- One to two years' experience in a medical staff office
preferred. Knowledge of State, Federal, and JCAHO regulations.
- Previous credentialing and management experience in a
healthcare setting preferred.
- Current Certified Professional Medical Staff Management (CPMSM)
and/or Certified Provider Credentialing Specialist (CPCS) with the
National Association Medical Staff Services is preferred.
- Critical thinking, service excellence and strong communication
skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to
follow verbal instructions, PC skills
This role requires you to be fully
vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law
or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is
approved).HCA Florida Largo Hospital is a 425 bed teaching
hospital. We are located in Largo, FL and offer a coastal
lifestyle. We have served the community since 1978. Our hospital
offers a broad range of medical services. We have expanded our
services in medicine and technology for our growing community
needs. We have received the gold seal from the Joint Commission.
Our heart and stroke care has received quality accolades from the
American Heart Association. We are a leader in providing equality
in healthcare. We are more than a provider of medical excellence
and take our mission statement seriously. We hope you'll consider
our careers at HCA Florida Largo Hospital. HCA Healthcare has been
recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by the
Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA
Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery
of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated
expenses. "Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist,
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder We are a family 270,000 dedicated
professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing
applications for our Medical Staff Services Coordinator PRN
opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!We are an
equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We
do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Largo , Medical Staff Services Coordinator, Healthcare , Largo, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!