Posted on: January 18, 2023
Recovery Room/PACU opening in Largo, Florida. This and other rn
jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.comAt National Staffing
Solutions, we have the privilege and honor of working with
dedicated healthcare professionals that make a positive impact in
aiding those needing healthcare services across the U.S. every day.
It is our passion, drive and integrity that enables us to continue
our focus in assisting remarkable healthcare professionals like
yourself in solidifying the best career opportunities available to
you.We're currently seeking a PCU RN to join our amazing
team.Details of the PCU RN opening:
- Anticipated start date: 01/23/2023
- Salary: $1526.76 - $1835.82 weekly
- Anticipated duration of assignment: 13 weeks
- Anticipated schedule: 3x12 Days
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing you can elect Day One Medical
BenefitsDaily Range of Responsibilities of the PCU RN:
- Basic cardiac rhythm monitoring techniques, interpretation, and
- Basic and advanced life support
- Calculating drug dosage, administering continuous medication
infusion, and monitoring patients for effects of medication
- Monitoring patients before, during, and after invasive
- Recognizing the signs and symptoms of cardiopulmonary and
respiratory emergencies and knowing how to start standard
interventions to stabilize the patientQualifications for the PCU
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse with active
license(s) in the state(s) in which employed and practices.
- One or more year(s) of current experience within the
Progressive Care Unit.
- Current BLS/BCLS and/or ACLS certifications.
- Educated on and follows HIPAA regulations; maintains strict
confidentiality of client information.
- Follows Infection Control, Standard Precautions and OSHA
standards for the healthcare professional.Submit your resume to us
today for consideration of the PCU RN opening and one of our
dedicated recruiters will be in touch within 24 business hours.We
are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.SDL2017
Keywords: Careerbuilder-US, Largo , PCU RN, Healthcare , Largo, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!