Registered Nurse Transition Associate
Company: Florida Cancer Specialists, P.L
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Registered Nurse Transition Associate- $10,000 Sign-On Bonus
eligible to new external hires onlySIGN-ON BONUS
* $10,000 Sign-on Bonus
* Eligible to new external hires only
* Two year commitment
* Must reside in the state of Florida.
* This position requires extensive travel; including extended and
* Must be willing to travel to any one of our clinics in the state
of Florida; on the West Coast side- from Panama City to Naples,
East Coast side- from Jacksonville to Delray Beach and within
Central Florida- from Lake City to Sebring.
The Registered Nurse Transition Associate:
* This position will be the subject matter expert on transition
issues related to this function, offering support to staff
transitioning to a new organization, and acting as an advocate for
change of necessary policies.
* Will work to embed transition within the organization, delivering
capability for staff to understand and respond appropriately to
* Evaluate current processes and make recommendations on how to
integrate them into new processes within a new organization.
* Will demonstrate a thorough and detailed understanding of all
SOP's to ensure that they are applied appropriately during the
* Will be responsible for overseeing training of staff from various
locations, both in person and via webinar.
* Will be expected to assist in other areas when requested to
ensure a smooth transition.
* Extensive travel, including extended stays will be required.
* Registered Nurse, licensed in the State of Residence.
* Experience in IV therapy is required.
* 3 years' experience with hematology/oncology patients in a clinic
or hospital is required.
* OCN certification is preferred.
* Strong knowledge of Electronic medical record (EMR) software
* Ability to assess patient needs and condition is essential.
* Must have strong critical thinking skills, as well as the ability
to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations.
* Current CPR & BLS certifications are required.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
* #LI-Remote, #LI-Hybrid, #LI-Onsite
Keywords: Florida Cancer Specialists, P.L, Largo , Registered Nurse Transition Associate, Healthcare , Largo, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!