Mgr, Health Center
Company: Cano Health
Posted on: September 16, 2022
Overview:At Cano Health, our culture is a "family of families",
growing stronger together to improve the lives of our patients,
communities, and our associates. A culture that succeeds because of
the hearts and minds of our people. Our values and guiding
principles transform our lives with purpose and passion, becoming
one focused source of hopeful change. A leadership culture that
cultivates and empowers our people to gain ownership for their
contributions and success. The Cano Movement is proof of what
everyday people with a passion for health care can accomplish
Join the Cano Movement! The movement that doesn't just offer a job,
it offers an opportunity to serve and grow with purpose. At Cano
you will be part of a collaborative team, dedicated to the pursuit
of health & wellness excellence.
Cano Health offers competitive salaries, medical, dental & vision
insurance, employee mental health program, paid time off, paid
holidays, 401(k) with employer match, employee stock purchase
program, tuition reimbursement and much more.
The Health Center Manager is responsible for working with the
Medical Director to oversee the clinical and administrative aspects
of the practice(s), including practice profitability, revenue goals
and other metrics. This includes accountability for clinical
quality of care, customer satisfaction, staff satisfaction,
productivity, revenue enhancement, managed care performance, staff
leadership and assuring adequate access for patients.
Responsibilities:Office Manager Responsibilities
- Directs the internal practice operations; creates benchmarks,
tracks and reports progress, researches process
improvements/efficiencies, recommends and implements changes.
- Works closely with the Medical Director, practice supervisors,
and the Regional Director, to ensure that associates are of the
appropriate number and mix of competencies, skill levels,
educational and experiential backgrounds, and other
- Works with staff supervisors, Medical Director and HR to
address personnel issues.
- Works respectfully and cooperatively with management, staff,
patients, and vendors; handling escalated patient and staff issues
- Attends Divisional Operating Team and Practice Manager
meetings, and others as required.
- Monitors monthly statistical reports and practice trends and
develops actions plans accordingly.
- Participate in new business development as appropriate for
- Must be able to work effectively as a member of the leadership
- Maintains complete knowledge of office services and in the use
of all relevant office equipment, computer, and manual
- Maintains strict patient and associate confidentiality in
compliance HIPAA guidelines.
- Serves as a role model, by demonstrating exceptional ability
and willingness to take on new and additional
- Embraces new ideas and respects cultural
- Reviews practice risk assessment regularly and reports any
- Assures the clinics practice's compliance with federal, state
and safety regulations.
- Accountable for assuring compliance with patient and staff
- Responsible for ongoing professional development - maintains
appropriate licensure/certification and continuing education
credentials, and participates in available learning
- Maintains knowledge of and complies with standards, policies
and procedures, including Associate Handbook.Quality
- Assures that the highest quality of care is delivered by the
- Reviews patient care quality data and peer review data and
develops action plans as necessary.
- Supports clinical leadership with producing plans for improving
quality and patient safety.
- Implements effective, quality marketing programs.Clinical
- Works with the Medical Director to develop the vision and
direction of the practice in alignment with Cano's priorities.
- Works with practice providers and practice management team to
develop, implement, and manage the Work plan.
- Monitors continuing medical education of the team.
- Contributes to the evaluation and improvement plans for
Physicians/ARNP's and PA's.
- Coordinates the scheduling of providers.
- Meets regularly with practice providers to review material from
Operating Team meetings, financials including provider
productivity, and to review progress on goals and work
plan.Training & Development
- Manages practice staff - hiring, training, supervising,
evaluating, disciplining and terminating.
- Organizes and implements orientation and training programs for
all new staff and providers under the guidance of the Medical
- Promotes educational opportunities for staff and providers;
develops future leadership within the office.Process
- Ensures the patient satisfaction scores related to the office
demonstrate continuous improvement.
- Reviews annual staff and provider satisfaction reports with
Medical Director, office leadership, providers and staff; Develops,
implements and monitors ongoing improvement plans.Teamwork
- Administers regular provider and staff meetings to gather
feedback, ensures appropriate patient access, and develops
- Assures that staff and providers have support and accurate
information about activities and goals.
- Promote teamwork and cross training.Finance
- Develops and manage practice annual budget.
- Works with the Regional Director to contribute cost effective
- Creates a positive and productive work environment to attract
and retain staff, providers and patients by supporting the mission,
vision and Cultural Attributes of Cano Health.
- Ensure medical center is clean, organized, and presentable
- Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Prior leadership experience in a medical office environment or
other relevant professional experience; requires a minimum of 4
years in combination with meeting education requirements.
- Experience directly supervising non-exempt staff and leadership
team is required.
Cano Health provides equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state, or local laws.
Keywords: Cano Health, Largo , Mgr, Health Center, Healthcare , Largo, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!