Company: Florida Cancer Specialists, P.L.
Posted on: June 22, 2022
* The Pharmacy Technician maintains the ordering and stocking of
medications and supplies as needed in the clinic.
* Under supervision of Head Nurse, RN, prepares and mixes
* Coordinates with drug sales representatives, and pharmaceutical
companies to obtain samples, teaching aids, and compassionate
* Acts as liaison between Physicians, Nursing, Pharmacy Supervisor
and Purchasing in obtaining special order medications.
* Minimum of three years' experience in the healthcare field,
preferably in a clinical setting as a Pharmacy Technician, is
* PTCB Certification or Florida Registered Pharmacy Technician
(RPT) is required.
* Medical terminology and attention to detail.
* Fluency in the English language as well as strong communication
skills to interact with a wide variety of personalities.
* Must be willing to travel occasionally to educational and
research meetings as well as training sessions.
Keywords: Florida Cancer Specialists, P.L., Largo , Pharmacy Technician, Healthcare , Largo, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!