Company: All Medical Personnel
Posted on: May 8, 2022
Specialty: Medical TechnologistLocations: Largo, FLShift: 7:00
a.m. - 7:00 p.m.Start Date: ASAPJob Description
- Provides information for patient diagnosis and treatment.
- Medical technologists, also known as clinical laboratory
technologists, perform and analyze the results of complex
scientific tests on blood and bodily fluids.
- These highly trained professionals work in hospitals and
independent laboratories using sophisticated procedures and
- Receiving, typing, testing, and recording blood bank
- 2-3 Years of Recent experience of patient diagnosis and
- Performing laboratory tests experience is preferred.
- Active state license
- Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism when
interacting with patients, families, physicians, and hospital staff
members.If you're interested, please:1) Email with your
Resume/Questions 2) OR call me at the number belowBest
Regards,Marilyn RiveraSr. Manager of RecruitingAll Medical
Personnel - Allied Health About UsAll Medical Personnel is a
national leader in healthcare staffing recognized by Staffing
Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare
staffing firms. Our goal is to simplify the travel nursing process
with a flexible and personalized approach. Our clients range from
local, regional and national healthcare organizations throughout
the United States. Whatever the focus of your medical career, we
can help you find the perfect travel nursing opportunity!
Keywords: All Medical Personnel, Largo , Medical Technologist-MT, Healthcare , Largo, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!