Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Company: Family First Homecare
Posted on: January 13, 2022
At Family First Homecare we understand the importance of
treating our patients and our caregivers like family. Investing in
compassionate and skilled caregivers is instrumental in the process
of improving the quality and the lives of our clients. If you are a
recent graduate of a nursing program or a nurse with many years of
experience, we welcome you to join us in providing one on one,
in-home care for pediatric, adolescent, and adult patients
throughout the community!
Shifts: 8-12 hour shifts, days or nights - PRN, Part-time, and
Full-time shifts available.
- Provide comprehensive patient care in a home setting within the
guidelines set by the (POC) Plan of Care.
- Administer medications, perform daily patient assessments, and
conduct light housekeeping.
- Critical thinking abilities within an independent working
- Ensures the completion of documentation in a timely
- Attends and/or completes all mandatory training/ in-services as
- Occasionally assists with admissions, transfers,
re-certifications, resumption of care procedures, and discharge
paperwork as assigned.Previous Home Health Experience Not
New Graduates Welcome to apply!
Join our Preceptor Program that provides hands-on training on
G-tube care, trach care, and vent care as well as ADL's, medication
management, and other skills. Our goal is to provide instruction
that will foster professional and personal development for our
nurses, as well ensure the safety of both patients and staff while
working in the home setting.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Qualifications:
- Licensed as an LPN in the state of Florida.
- Current hands-on CPR/BLS Certification.
- Must have a clear background screening.
- The ability to read and communicate in English both verbally
and in writing.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Previous experience caring for patients with trach, vent,
and/or G-tube, preferred
- Pediatric experience a plus.#1LPN
Keywords: Family First Homecare, Largo , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Healthcare , Largo, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!