Company: Envision Physician Services
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Interventional Physician Assistant or ARNP Needed in Largo,
FL!Envision Physician Services is currently seeking an
Interventional Physician's Assistant or ARNP for our practice in
Largo, Florida at Largo Medical Center. Join this collegial team
and assist in branching out this new role. This part time position
offers a competitive hourly wage with benefits if
needed.Requirements and Scope of the opportunity include:
- Interventional Radiology, Radiology, Surgical or Critical Care
experience is preferred.
- Document patient encounters in progress notes.
- Perform history and physicals on outpatients.
- Write orders as pertinent to the management of patient health
problems which are acute, self-limiting illnesses or chronic
illnesses and for which the PA/ARNP has sufficient training and
experience in the management thereof. Management areas include care
of the patient prior to, during and following the radiological
interventional procedures, wound management, diet intervention,
insertion and removal of arterial, venous, and/or PICC lines,
management of drainage tubes, emergency intervention per ACLS
protocols; and for treatments, laboratory tests and diagnostic
tests that are required by the Interventional Radiologist.
- Perform procedures depending on the patient's condition and
adherence to established protocol. Experience with ultrasound,
basic CT procedures (e.g. biopsies, drains), and/or central venous
access preferred.Highlights of the opportunity include:
- State of the Art medical imaging services which are certified
by The American College of Radiology
- Paid malpractice and tail coverage
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience and
comprehensive benefits package
- Knowledgeable and well trained team of Radiologists in the
market to provide support.Envision offers a competitive
compensation with bonus and benefits package that includes health,
dental and vision benefits, disability and life insurance, 401K and
paid malpractice with tail coverage following employment with
EVPS.For more information about this opportunity, please contact:
Chase Allred, Radiology Clinical Recruiter, at 469-594-6996 or
Keywords: Envision Physician Services, Largo , Physician Assistant, Healthcare , Largo, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!