Marketing Associate - Orthopedics
Posted on: October 17, 2020
CONMED is committed to providing outstanding service to our
customers. As a Marketing Associate, you will provide tactical
support to the Product Manager for the assigned product lines. Join
CONMED's product management team and you will have an opportunity
to directly impact the achievement of our company's strategic
goals. In this role, customer support will be paramount for our
external customers (surgeons and hospital staff) as well as the
sales force. 10-40% domestic travel is anticipated.
* Development of new literature / promotional material.
* Support launch of new products from conception to market launch
through full product life cycle.
* Provides sound market research data supporting conclusions,
recommendations, trends and market changes, and where company focus
is required, he/she prepares tactics and strategies.
* Attends major conventions and training lectures to meet with
customers and identify any significant trends emerging new
* Meets with surgeons involved in new product development projects
and hospital staff.
* Responsibility for market release documents, video, audio
training aids and all marketing materials.
* Utilizes the sales force to extract competitive activity, extract
new product opportunities, identify new markets and trends,
implements value testing trials with key customers and follow up on
sales questions on a day to day basis.
Support product phase-outs and those products affected by
cannibalization, such as scrap or excess inventory, in order to
minimize negative impact to the business.
Leave your footprint
* 0-2 years of relevant business experience, new graduates invited
* Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Biomedical Engineering
or other related discipline
* Proficiency in the following software: MS Office Suite and Adobe
* Strong attention to detail.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to multi-task in a high paced environment.
* Competitive compensation
* Excellent healthcare including medical, dental, vision and
* Short & long term disability plus life insurance -- cost paid
fully by CONMED
* Retirement Savings Plan (401K) -- company match dollar for dollar
up to 7% Employee stock purchase plan -- allows stock purchases at
discounted price.Tuition assistance for undergraduate and graduate
CONMED is an Equal Opportunity Employer & an Affirmative Action
Employer. CONMED is a strong advocate of workforce diversity. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
If you feel you need a reasonable accommodation pursuant to the
ADA, you are encouraged to contact us at 800-325-5900 option
Keywords: CONMED, Largo , Marketing Associate - Orthopedics, Healthcare , Largo, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!