Veterans Preferred - Inside Sales Manager
Company: US11344-AIRGAS Airgas Safety, Inc.
Posted on: February 12, 2024
Military Veterans are Encouraged to Apply. -R10037159 Inside Sales
Largo, FL (Retail Solutions) - Management
How will you CONTRIBUTE and GROW?
Airgas is hiring an Inside Sales Manager in Largo, FL. to generate
material sales growth through the effective management, motivation
and coaching of outbound Telesales Representatives calling on an
assigned territory listing of customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The Telesales Manager Role
will drive sales growth, customer retention and new customer
attainment by managing associates behavior to realize the desired
This critical role manages associates productivity, as well as
standard aspects of employment. Sales Managers must act with
integrity, while supporting the success of their direct
Components of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Enforce and uphold all Company policies and procedures
including acting and managing safe practices in all
- Motivate and coach sales representatives to generate sales
through effective call path control and negotiation
- Meet weekly with individual sales representatives to coach call
technique, territory management, call calibration and navigation of
complex components necessary to meet customer
- Provide representatives with assistance in customer
problem-solving on departmental issues, credit, fulfillment,
- Build financial sales budgets based on assigned customer's
historical sales, recent quarter trends and growth expectations.
Follow all guidelines in keeping with consistent standardized
- Master use of SAP and the Business Warehouse reporting
software, including the complex budget transfer process.
- Set goals and objectives monthly, reviewing results quickly at
the end of each month.
- Follow all guidelines in keeping with consistent standardized
- Ensure associates variable compensation is accurate and
processed on time.
- Conduct Quarterly performance reviews, culminating in an annual
performance appraisal, following the channel's standard Performance
- Manage and document any and all personnel issues for direct
reports, engaging HR when needed.
- Be an active participant in Sales Management meetings to drive
collaboration and consistency in the branch and across the
- Ensure associates grasp training material, provide additional
support when need is identified.
- Conduct regular team meetings to review current changes
affecting the telesales role.
- Shepherd continued adoption and development of use of the
Salesforce.com tool to guide the sales process through phases of
development to close.
- When applicable, communicate and coordinate sales activities
with appropriate regional personnel including Account Managers,
Specialists and Regional Leadership.
- Participate in marketing efforts.
- Support Vendor relationships through active engagement with the
local Vendor Representatives.
- Respond to 24-hour emergency calls if/when on-call.
- Perform all other position related duties as assigned or
Are you a MATCH?
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
- College degree preferred
- 1+ years supervisory experience preferred
- Prior sales experience/customer service
- Ability to interact well with all levels of management
- Able to work well as a member of a team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and under pressure to meet
- Occasional travel required
Your differences enhance our performance
At Airgas, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive
workplace that embraces the diversity of our employees, our
customers, patients, community stakeholders and cultures across the
We welcome and consider applications from all qualified applicants,
regardless of their race, gender, sexual orientation, religion,
disability or any other protected characteristic. We strongly
believe a diverse organization opens up opportunities for people to
express their talent, both individually and collectively and it
helps foster our ability to innovate by living our fundamentals,
acting for our success and creating an engaging environment in a
Equal Employment Opportunity Information
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran
status, or any other protected characteristic.
Please click here to view the EEO Know Your Rights poster and here
to view the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination poster. Airgas, an
Air Liquide Company invites any applicant and/or employee to review
the Company's written Affirmative Action Plan or Policy Statement.
This plan or policy statement is available for inspection upon
Airgas, an Air Liquide Company and its group of companies does not
discriminate against qualified applicants with disabilities and is
committed to providing reasonable accommodations to the known
disabilities of such individuals so as to ensure equal access to
benefits and privileges of employment. If you are an individual
with a disability and would like to request a reasonable
accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please
contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
California Privacy Notice
Keywords: US11344-AIRGAS Airgas Safety, Inc., Largo , Veterans Preferred - Inside Sales Manager, Executive , Largo, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!