Nurse Manager Progressive Care
Company: HCA Florida Largo Hospital
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Description Introduction We are seeking a(an) Nurse Manager
Progressive Care with HCA Florida Largo Hospital to promote growth
and unlock possibilities. At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to
the care and improvement of human life. Share your leadership
skills and come make a difference with us! Benefits HCA Florida
Largo Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the
health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The
available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits Note: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
We are seeking a(an) Nurse Manager Progressive Care for our team to
be an innovator. HCA Healthcare partners with Harvard Pilgrim
Institute and the CDC to use our data from more than 26 million
patient encounters each year to impact the industry. Come build
your career with us! Job Summary and Qualifications We are seeking
a Progressive Care Nurse Manager. You will provide leadership and
expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient
care in a PCU environment. We are an amazing team that works hard
to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like
you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you
to apply now.Your tasks and responsibilities include:
- You will provide leadership and take responsibility for the
delivery of safe, quality, patient care for assigned departments on
a 24-hour basis.
- You will ensure department's standard of nursing practice,
nursing policies and procedures meet legal, and all accrediting and
regulatory agency requirements.
- You will ensure the continuity of care through demonstrated use
of interdisciplinary team approach to patient care.
- You will collaborate and share pertinent patient information
with physicians, patients, and other members of the healthcare team
regarding patient progress, and treatment.
- You will develop and implement ongoing programs to measure,
monitor, assesses and to improve quality of nursing care delivered
to patients, working toward hospital-wide improvement in meeting
core measure, patient safety, and service excellence goals in
- You will ensure the effective coordination of the patient's
care with other services and departments throughout the hospital.
What qualifications you will need:
- Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in accordance with state
- Nursing diploma or ASN required; BSN preferred
- American Heart Association BLS
- ACLS within 6 months of hire or transfer
- Previous experience in an acute care setting strongly
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal
skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to
follow verbal instructions, PC skills
This role requires you to be fully
vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law
or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is
approved).HCA Florida Largo Hospital is a 425 bed teaching
hospital. We are located in Largo, FL and offer a coastal
lifestyle. We have served the community since 1978. Our hospital
offers a broad range of medical services. We have expanded our
services in medicine and technology for our growing community
needs. We have received the gold seal from the Joint Commission.
Our heart and stroke care has received quality accolades from the
American Heart Association. We are a leader in providing equality
in healthcare. We are more than a provider of medical excellence
and take our mission statement seriously. We hope you'll consider
our careers at HCA Florida Largo Hospital. HCA Healthcare has been
recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by the
Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA
Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery
of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated
expenses. "There is so much good to do in the world and so many
different ways to do it." - Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder Join our family of over 180 hospitals and
about 2,000 sites of care to drive excellence and raise the bar for
our over 35 million annual patient encounters. We are an equal
opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Florida Largo Hospital, Largo , Nurse Manager Progressive Care, Executive , Largo, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...