Financial Reporting Manager
Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Manager of Financial Reporting
About the Company and Opportunity:
- Our client is one of the largest in their industry
- Global company and publicly traded
- Promote W/L balance and no micromanaging
- Flexible work environment
- FULLY REMOTE
- Great opportunity for someone who wants to continue growing in
- Occasional travel to Greater Tampa Bay!
Overview of the Financial Reporting Manager:
- Assist in planning and executing quarterly/annual SEC filing
- Develop external financial statements, including a presentation
for Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Statement of Cash Flows, and
Statement of Stockholders Equity
- Prepare quarterly footnotes and financial statements.
- Leading international franchise accounting processes
- Prepare quarter-end and year-end reporting schedules and assist
with external and internal audits
- Provide support for the preparation of quarterly and annual SEC
filings and board presentations
- Supervise staff accountants, review and approve their work and
oversee their individual personal development
- Assist with testing of Financial Reporting department's
internal control procedures.
Preferred Qualifications for the Financial Reporting Manager:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- CPA preferred
- Five to eight years of accounting experience.
- Public Accounting or large public company experience
- Experience in auditing and/or preparing 10Q's and
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Self-starter, with strong organizational skills, able to work
- Demonstrates motivation and teamwork in a dynamic,
multi-cultural business environment.
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Largo , Financial Reporting Manager, Executive , Seminole, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!