Assistant Manager - Entry Level
Company: NCOs Enterprise
Posted on: May 7, 2022
Is being a part of a fun-filled environment something you long
for in a career? Are you tired of not being recognized for your
strong work ethic? Do you want a place you can earn a great income
and make a long-term career for yourself?
Then Apply Today!
Immediate openings - We are currently looking to train 5 Entry
Level Managers / Assistant Managers to help oversee our location
and help with our expansion goals for the end of the year. This is
an entry-level position with the opportunity for management in
months, not years! We're continuing to expand due to our client's
demands and the growth hasn't stopped!
Entry-level candidates will be responsible for the execution of
marketing campaigns throughout the Greater Philadelphia area with
our leading telecommunications clients. We are looking for several
qualified individuals to train.
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written
- Professional appearance and outstanding work ethic
- Great attitude with a high-energy personality
- Superior customer service skills
- Strong ethic
- Self-starter and self-motivated.
- Desire to train and develop others
- Reliable transportation
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Paid Travel
- Generous Bonus Levels
- Full Training & Support
- Fun Working Environment
- Great Advancement Opportunities
- This role is set to start within the next two weeks, therefore
local candidates are preferred who can begin the interview process
as soon as possible***
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: NCOs Enterprise, Largo , Assistant Manager - Entry Level, Executive , Seminole, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!