Manager, Real Estate Closing (100% Remote)
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Purpose of JobWe are seeking a Real Estate Closing Manager with
100% remote work location available.
Manages a team of closers dedicated to carrying out an efficient,
scalable, compliant process that delivers an outstanding mortgage
fulfillment service to our members. Drives accountability and
performance to achieve desired business results. Leads employees
through regular mentor and feedback that results in a hard-working
team, credible employee engagement and proactive employee
development. Identifies and implements continuous process
improvements and leads organizational process changes. Ensures
compliance with policies, procedures and compliance and regulatory
requirements.Job RequirementsAbout USAAUSAA knows what it means to
serve. We facilitate the financial security of millions of U.S.
military members and their families. This singular mission requires
a dedication to innovative thinking at every level.Primary
- Identify and handle existing and emerging risks that stem from
business activities and the job role.
- Ensure risks associated with business activities are
efficiently identified, measured, supervised, and controlled.
- Follow written risk and compliance policies and procedures for
- Provide oversight to ensure all loans are closed in accordance
with prescribed policies, procedures and investor guidelines
- Leads and drives team to meet or exceed all established Key
Risk Indicators (KRI 's) and Key Performance Indicators (KPI 's)
- Responsible for the daily proactive pipeline management
required to meet disposition targets and funded loan
- Meets or exceeds team 's monthly performance goals to include
production, quality, compliance and member happiness.
- Performs routine reviews of compliance with TRID guidelines,
quality standards for closing packages and timely communication
with closing agents and attorneys.
- Identifies and implements process improvements that will help
the team achieve target performance metrics.
- Maintains shown understanding of the Real Estate Lending
guidelines and delivers ad-hoc training to the team sought at
closing process or procedure gaps.
- Maintains shown understanding of industry trends and industry
- Acts as first line of defense for critical issues and makes
appropriate risk decisions based on policies and guidelines
- Serves as a team leader, coach, mentor, role model, and change
agent to a team of front-line employees in fulfillment of our
- Performs managerial duties to include quarterly performance
evaluations, salary reviews, performance management, behavior
modification, career counseling, and resolution of employee
- Responsible for staffing, onboarding and retaining a team of
- Successful and timely completion of all compliance courses and
assessments, as the need arises by the business.
- Responsible for overall expense management broad of concessions
and third- party expenses.
- Serves as a resource to the team and facilitates and/or
coordinates unit training needs.Minimum Requirements:
- Bachelor 's Degree OR 4 additional years of related experience
beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a
- 6 years of Mortgage Banking Originations experience.
- 6 years of functional and technical expertise of mortgage loan
Fulfillment demonstrated through progressive related experience
within processing, closing, or underwriting function.
- Functional working knowledge of RESPA and TRID guidelines
- 3 years of leadership, direct supervisory or direct management
- Successful completion of mortgage products assessment and or
certification required.When you apply for this position, you will
be required to answer some initial questions. This will take
approximately 5 minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not
be able to finish them at a later time and you will not be able to
change your responses.Preferred Experience:
- 4 years of Residential Real Estate closing experience with a
- 2 years title closing experience.
- Functional working knowledge of TILA-RESPA Integrated
Disclosures and Mortgage Lending Regulations.
- 6 years of functional and technical expertise of Real Estate
Mortgage loan fulfillment, to include pipeline execution,
- Meets rules, obligations, and timelines to comply with company
policy, contracts, investor guidelines, lending programs, and state
and federal law and regulations.
- Perform the job in accordance with applicable industry laws and
regulations as well as the policies and procedures stablished by
- Use a variety of computer programs and applications for
document productions, organization, research, communications, and
other assorted tasks.The above description reflects the details
considered vital to describe the principal functions of the job and
should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work
requirements that may be performed in the job.Compensation:USAA has
an effective process for assessing market data and establishing
ranges to ensure we remain competitive. You are paid within the
salary range based on your experience and market position. The
salary range for this position is: $66,300-$119,500.Employees may
be eligible for pay incentives based on overall corporate and
individual performance or at the discretion of the USAA Board of
Directors.*Geographical Differential: Geographic pay differential
is additional pay provided to eligible employees working in
locations where market pay levels are above the national
average.Shift premium will be addressed on an individual basis for
applicable roles that are consistently scheduled for non-core
hours.Benefits:At USAA our employees enjoy best-in-class benefits
to support their physical, financial, and emotional wellness. These
benefits include comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans,
401(k), pension, life insurance, parental benefits, adoption
assistance, paid time off program with paid holidays plus 16 paid
volunteer hours, and various wellness programs. Additionally, our
career path planning and continuing education assists employees
with their professional goals.Please click on the link below for
more details.Relocation assistance is not available for this
Keywords: USAA, Largo , Manager, Real Estate Closing (100% Remote), Executive , Seminole, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!