Compliance Risk Management Sr Officer I - Quality Assurance
Posted on: January 9, 2020
Serves as a senior compliance risk officer for Independent
Compliance Risk Management (ICRM) responsible for establishing
internal strategies, policies, procedures, processes, and programs
to prevent violations of law, rule, or regulation and design and
deliver a risk management framework that maintains risk levels
within the firm's risk appetite and protect the franchise. In
addition, engages with the ICRM product and function coverage
teams, in order to partner to develop and apply CRM program
solutions that meet business and customer needs in a manner
consistent with the Citi program framework.
- Designing, developing, delivering and maintaining best-in-class
Compliance, programs, policies and practices for ICRM.
- Translating ICRM strategy and goals across Citi's clients,
products and geographies in a succinct and clear manner; provide
direction and guidance on the programs. Serves as a subject matter
expert on Citi's Compliance programs.
- Providing oversight and guidance over the assessment of complex
issues, structuring potential solutions and driving effective
resolution with other stakeholders.
- Identifying and assessing Citi's key compliance risks. Ensuring
compliance risks within Citi are effectively identified, measured,
monitored, and controlled, consistent with the bank's risk appetite
statement and all policies and processes established within the
risk governance framework.
- Monitoring adherence to Citi's Compliance Risk Policies and
measuring compliance risk through a robust control framework and
ensuring that reviews are conducted consistently across each entity
on a regular basis to confirm that controls identified are
- Performing complex analyses of comparative data, preparing and
presenting regional and global reports related to compliance risk
assessments, and monitoring of compliance related issues.
- Partnering, collaborating and working with other areas within
Citi, as necessary.
- Keeping abreast of regulatory changes, new regulations and
internal policy changes in order to further identify new key risk
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made,
demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation
and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving
compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to
Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal
behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing
and reporting control issues with transparency.Qualifications:
- Expertise of Compliance laws, rules, regulations, risks and
- Excellent written, verbal and analytical skills
- Must be a self-starter, flexible, innovative and adaptive;
- Highly motivated, strong attention to detail, team oriented,
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to articulate
complex problems and solutions through concise and clear
- Ability to work collaboratively with regional and global
partners in other functional units; ability to navigate a complex
organization; to influence and lead people across cultures at a
- Experience in managing regulatory exams and relationships with
examiners, auditors etc.
- Awareness of regulatory requirements including local and US
laws, international and industry standards
- Advanced knowledge in area of focusEducation:
- Bachelor's degree; experience in compliance, legal or other
control-related function in the financial services firm, regulatory
organization, or legal/consulting firm, or a combination thereof;
:All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions
- US------------------------------------------------------Time Type
:------------------------------------------------------Citi is an
equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual
Orientation/Gender Identity.Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries
("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for
career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and
need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or
apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.To view the "EEO is the
Law" poster CLICK HERE. To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE.
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE.
Keywords: Citi, Largo , Compliance Risk Management Sr Officer I - Quality Assurance, Executive , Largo, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!