Senior AppDynamics Engineer
Company: NTT Data Inc
Posted on: November 6, 2019
Req ID: 61966
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board,
anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our
employees are key factors in our company s growth, market presence
and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the
competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both
professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT
DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Senior AppDynamics Engineer to
join our team in Largo, Florida (US-FL), United States (US).
Maintenance Operations Responsibilities:
- Configure AppDynamics to monitor Applications
- Setup and Analyze AppDynamics analytical data to predict future
performance based on historical trends
- Perform analysis on logs and use problem solving techniques
- Build/maintain AppDynamics dashboards
- Integrate AppDynamics with third party products
- Configure auto mail rules
- Perform Patches & Upgrades
- Generate Monthly Operational Reports
- Complete user request tickets on AppDynamics Administration,
Customizations, and Maintenance & Extract Reports
- Writing macros/scripts
- Deployment of hosts, software/services, patches and hotfixes,
- AppDynamics training and certification.
- 5 years of experience with demonstrated technical proficiency in
- Proven proficiency with AppDynamics Monitoring of large scale JEE
Applications (WebLogic, JBoss, and Tomcat), .NET and NodeJS
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure environments such as Amazon AWS
and how to monitor with AppDynamics.
Additional Duties may include:
- Designs and defines system architecture for new or existing
- Performs complex systems development and design work that may
include logic design, I/O design, firmware development, model
formulation, manufacturing and development cost projections,
computer architecture analysis and design, and analog or digital
- Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis.
- Reviews completion and implementation of system additions and/or
enhancements and makes recommendations to management and/or
- Plans and directs upgrades of operating systems and designs
- Develops documentation on new or existing systems.
- Develops and directs tests to ensure systems meet documented user
- Identifies, analyzes, and resolves system problems.
- Provides system/equipment/specialized training and technical
- Determines system specifications, input/output processes, and
working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced systems
engineers and may have supervisory responsibilities.
- Serves as liaison with clients, participating in meetings to
ensure client needs are met.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related
technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education,
technical training, or work/military experience.
Successful candidate must obtain/qualify for a DOC/Census
Suitability Determination (Entry on Duty - EOD). Successful
candidate must be able to pass a government background
investigation (BI). Candidate must maintain suitability status
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff
employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries.
Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will
NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package
that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify
the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the
insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver
tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with
applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a
comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure
and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of
NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services
provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and
NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit
nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and
makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business
needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religious creed,
citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or
mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class
protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal
employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a
disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the
known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified
individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee
unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Keywords: NTT Data Inc, Largo , Senior AppDynamics Engineer, Engineering , Largo, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!