Sr. Manufacturing Engineer
Posted on: February 23, 2019
Establish and plan the design of tools, equipment, machinery, processes, etc. and oversee the installation, operation, maintenance of such equipment, etc. Implement changes, alternations, modifications, and repair of engineering project, request, etc. Perform process validation and qualify vendors, suppliers, components, etc.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Establish and implement changes, alterations, modifications, and repair based on engineering project requests, etc
* Perform a variety of engineering work in the planning and design of tools, equipment, processes, machinery, facilities and oversee the installation, operation, maintenance, etc. of such work in accordance with company policies, procedures, applicable laws, and regulations.
* Perform process validation and qualify vendors, suppliers, components, items, parts, etc.
* Instruct and direct other engineers in the designing of tools, equipment, processes and machinery.
* Make reports, maintain files, lists, logs, etc. and complete required paperwork.
* Interface with inside/outside contacts to complete assignments, resolve problems.
* Perform other related functions as required by management.
Leave your footprint
* Five to seven years in a manufacturing engineering environment.
* BS in engineering or equivalent.
CONMED Corporation is a progressive, global medical device company. Through thoughtful leadership, innovation and team work, we are changing the future of medicine. Our 3,500 employees worldwide make meaningful contributions, positively impact the business, and advance in their careers as our company and product portfolio grows.
We are a leader in Orthopedics, General Surgery, Gynecology, Gastroenterology, Pulmonology, and Anesthesiology and our employees enjoy challenging and diverse job opportunities across these varied specializations. We are headquartered in upstate New York with additional domestic facilities in FL, CA, MA, CO, and GA. We have an international presence in more than 20 locations throughout Europe, Australia, Latin America, Asia, North America, and the Middle East.
* CONMED offers competitive compensation
* Excellent healthcare including medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage
* Short & long term disability plus life insurance -- cost paid fully by CONMED
* Retirement Savings Plan (401K) -- company match dollar for dollar up to 7%
* Employee stock purchase plan -- allows stock purchases at discounted price
* Tuition assistance for undergraduate and graduate level courses
CONMED is an Equal Opportunity Employer & an Affirmative Action Employer. CONMED is a strong advocate of workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Keywords: CONMED, Largo , Sr. Manufacturing Engineer, Engineering , Largo, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!