Company: CONMED Corporation
Posted on: May 8, 2022
Receptionist/Office Administrator - 1st Shift
Join us in our Largo, FL Office!
* 8-hour shifts (avoid work burnout!)
* Set hours and consistent 40 hours/week
* Full healthcare benefits available to you on your very first day
of full-time employment
* Full cafeteria located onsite (meals are subsidized so you get
them at a lower cost to you!)
* Each department is cool (AC in every building), clean, and
* 401k/Retirement policy -- match dollar-for-dollar up to 7% (never
had a 401k? Let our Benefits team assist you!)
* At CONMED, the products we create save lives and make a
difference all over the world. Join our team!
The Primary Objective of the receptionist/office administrator is
to provide services to both internal and external customers. This
is achieved by expeditiously answering and routing phone calls,
welcoming site visitors and notifying the corresponding Conmed
contact. Performing multiple daily tasks associated with the Badge
Access System. Helping the management team with special projects
and employee event planning. Should be familiar with all employees
and the departments in which they work.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Answer phones and route calls appropriately.
* Welcome Conmed Visitors and notify Conmed Contact.
* Assist Ops departments with special projects
* Badge Access System change requests (new employee badge, visitor
badges, access right changes, terminations, etc.)
* Update and maintain Security Badge Access Documentation (SOP,
User Guides, etc.) up to date
* Scan and archive Badge Access Change Request forms
* Coordinate Coffee service and process invoices
* Order and restock office supplies as needed
* Plan and Coordinate Employee events
* Assist Ops team with travel arrangements
Work experience requirements:
1-3 years' experience with phones, filing, and computer work
This position requires a high school diploma or equivalent.
Familiarity with the Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
It requires long periods of sitting (as much as 5 hours at a time).
Must be able to do some stooping, bending and reaching daily.
* Competitive compensation
* Excellent healthcare including medical, dental, vision and
* Short & long term disability plus life insurance -- cost paid
fully by CONMED
* Retirement Savings Plan (401K) -- company match dollar for dollar
up to 7% Employee stock purchase plan -- allows stock purchases at
* Tuition assistance for undergraduate and graduate level
CONMED is an Equal Opportunity Employer & an Affirmative Action
Employer. CONMED is a strong advocate of workforce diversity. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
If you feel you need a reasonable accommodation pursuant to the
ADA, you are encouraged to contact us at 800-325-5900 option
Keywords: CONMED Corporation, Largo , Receptionist II, Administration, Clerical , Largo, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!