Company: DaVita Medical Group
Posted on: March 20, 2020
Change lives. Starting with yours.Join our community of
care.Want to bring your passion to work? Want to make a real
difference in patients lives?LOOK NO FURTHER. Were passionate about
patients. Were leading the state of Florida towards better
healthcare practices. And were looking for amazing Medical
Receptionists like you.LOVE YOUR TEAM. Youll gain:
- A culture of collaboration: We work together closely, laugh
together readily, and support each other earnestly.
- A network of support: Our operational and corporate support
teams rally around you; allowing you to focus on whats most
important our patients.BECOME YOUR BEST. Youll enjoy:
- Professional development: Receive opportunities to strengthen
your skills and grow your career.
- Active Leadership: Actively participate in our team approach to
promoting quality patient care, excellent patient experiences, and
creating a great place to work.
- Balance: Monday through Friday schedule; no mandatory nights or
weekends. Plus youll get:
- A red carpet welcome: We offer a robust new teammate
- Competitive benefits package: We offer a competitive salary
with bonuses, paid time off, insurance, tuition reimbursement,
scrubs, and more.CAREER HIGHLIGHTS:
- Responsible for accurately and professionally handling all
front desk operations including answering phones, greeting
patients, scheduling of all appointments, balancing daily
collections, addressing routine inquiries, and forwarding
non-routine requests to appropriate personnel.
- Assist with the inventory and maintenance of business office
supplies and the completion of business office reports.
- Work daily reports, incomplete encounters, No Show reports, and
other designated administrative reports according to office
- Consistently exhibit behavior that exemplifies our core
values.REQUIREMENTS / PREFERENCES
- High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent required.
- Previous medical office experience preferred.Ready to begin
your lifes best work? Apply today at www.jobsatoptumcare.com. Were
proudly part of Optum.Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built
an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care
work better for everyone. Optum brings together some of the
greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to
go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means
working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges
that matter. Here youll find incredible ideas in one incredible
company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best
work.(SM)Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum and its
affiliated medical practices are Equal Employment
Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected
veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any
other characteristic protected by law. Optum and its affiliated
medical practices is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required
to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: DaVita Medical Group, Largo , Medical Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Largo, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!