Business Strategy Analyst Senior (Remote)
Posted on: May 5, 2022
Purpose of JobWe are currently seeking a Business Strategy
Analyst Senior for one the following locations: San Antonio, TX;
Plano, TX; Charlotte, NC; Phoenix, AZ; Colorado Springs, CO; Tampa,
FL or Remote.Uses quantitative and qualitative analysis to provide
thought-leadership on evolving industry trends, market
developments, USAA's strategic direction, regulatory environment,
and macroeconomic trends for the business unit. Provides insights
and information-based context for key stakeholders in the business
unit to effectively manage, influence, and impact line of business
strategy.Job RequirementsAbout USAAUSAA knows what it means to
serve. We facilitate the financial security of millions of U.S.
military members and their families. This singular mission requires
a dedication to innovative thinking at every level. Primary
- Identify and manage existing and emerging risks that stem from
business activities and the job role.
- Ensure risks associated with business activities are
effectively identified, measured, monitored, and controlled.
- Follow written risk and compliance policies and procedures for
- Collaborates with key stakeholders to identify key business
assumptions and hypotheses around line of business strategy.
Continuously refines hypotheses and identifies business questions
to explore further.
- Facilitates the integration of the analytic strategy and
- Develops the analytical framework and blueprint to answer
business questions identified in the business portfolio, product,
or member experience.
- Collaborates with key stakeholders to evaluate and uncover
strategic insights related to Profit & Loss performance including
Product Strategy, Pricing, Marketing, Sales, Credit Risk,
Distribution Channels, and Member Experience.
- Applies analytical rigor to define outcome measures, improve
prioritization, increase agility in decisioning, improve ability to
evaluate progress towards business outcomes, and to evaluate risks
to strategic goals.
- Leverages advanced data-driven problem-solving techniques to
manipulate and interpret business results. Translates findings into
insights for strategy management and execution.
- Communicates the significance of strategic insights to senior
leaders and other key stakeholders to drive business
- May provide guidance and on-the-job training to team
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Science, Finance, Economics or
related discipline OR 4 additional years of related experience
beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree
(10 years of experience in lieu of a degree).
- 6 years of experience in data/analytics or strategy consulting
(i.e. industry trends, market analysis and strategic direction), OR
Advanced Degree in Business, Science, Finance, Economics with 4
years of experience in data/analytics and strategy consulting.
- Experience identifying business needs and managing strategic
plans driven by qualitative/quantitative analysis and market
- Demonstrated experience using data analytics to formulate
data-driven insights and influence business decisions.
- Experience performing complex data analysis using various data
analytics tools (i.e. Microsoft Excel, Tableau, R,
- Experience with SAS and SQL.The above description reflects the
details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of
the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of
all the work requirements that may be performed in the
job.Compensation:USAA has an effective process for assessing market
data and establishing ranges to ensure we remain competitive. You
are paid within the salary range based on your experience and
market position. The salary range for this position is:
$97,200--$175,000*(this does not include geographic differential it
may be applied based on your work location)Employees may be
eligible for pay incentives based on overall corporate and
individual performance or at the discretion of the USAA Board of
Directors.*Geographical Differential: Geographic pay differential
is additional pay provided to eligible employees working in
locations where market pay levels are above the national average.
Shift premium: will be addressed on an individual-basis for
applicable roles that are consistently scheduled for non-core
hours. Benefits:At USAA our employees enjoy best-in-class benefits
to support their physical, financial, and emotional wellness. These
benefits include comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans,
401(k), pension, life insurance, parental benefits, adoption
assistance, paid time off program with paid holidays plus 16 paid
volunteer hours, and various wellness programs. Additionally, our
career path planning and continuing education assists employees
with their professional goals.Please click on the link below for
more details.USAA Total RewardsRelocation assistance is not
available for this position.#FSB
Keywords: USAA, Largo , Business Strategy Analyst Senior (Remote), Accounting, Auditing , Largo, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!